THE SENIOR TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM IS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT DRIVE OR HAVE ANY OTHER MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION.
You must PRE-REGISTER and receive a TRANSPORTATION ID CARD in order to use the North Brunswick Township Transportation Services.
Contact the office to set up an appointment.
Upon registration and pre-qualification you will receive a list of Township Approved Cab Companies to use for APPROVED services.
Our goal is to provide each of you with the best transportation service possible. The program is for all North Brunswick Township Seniors age 62 and over or bona fide disabled residents. Qualified residents have no other means of transportation and do not drive.
• Riders are permitted one roundtrip per day. (If there is a medical need for an additional trip, it has to get approved by the Senior Center office).
• All trips that are non-medical must be within North Brunswick Township. The Township offers a multitude of businesses that will accommodate your shopping needs and personal errands.
• Medical trips are permitted within North Brunswick Township, as well as up to 10 miles outside of North Brunswick.
• Cabs will be $1.50 EACH WAY within North Brunswick using North Brunswick Cabs with the exception of trips to the North Brunswick Senior Center, trips to the Senior Center will be 75 cents each way.
• Cabs originating in North Brunswick, going outside of the Township limits in any direction for Medical appointments only (up to 10 miles in total travel per one way trip) will be $2.50 EACH WAY.
• We will provide one roundtrip ride per client, daily. Multiple stops are permitted only if it is a medically related appointment or need and is approved by the Senior Center Supervisor.
• Each person being transported as a single client must receive and keep your receipt.