Trash and recycling pick-up WILL continue on their normal scheduled days.
To battle health concerns, residents are to place their refuse in plastic bags and tied shut.
Effective Monday, March 30, DPW will not schedule appointments for bulk waste, brush, white goods and oil/battery/tire pickups.
Please be advised that Middlesex County is suspending events until further notice.
This includes paper shred events, hazardous waste drop off day, paint, cooking oil and tire drop-off programs.
For more information, please visit the Middlesex County Solid Waste Management website at http://www.middlesexcountynj.gov/Government/Departments/PSH/Pages/Solid-Waste-Management.aspx.
The Department of Public Works is the place to call (732-297-1134) if you:
- Want to schedule a bulky item or metal curbside pick up
- Need repairs to your automated trash cart or need to request a replacement cart because yours is badly damaged
- Need a replacement recycle bin or would like to order additional recycle bins
- Would like to order a “loaner” automated cart for one week
- Would like to order a rolloff dumpster
- Want to report a pothole
- Want to report a problem with a sign
- Have any questions about the services we provide
There will be NO trash collection on the following days:
Friday, April 10 - Good Friday
Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day
Friday, July 3 - Independence Day
Monday, September 7 - Labor Day
Monday, October 12 - Columbus Day
Tuesday, November 3 - Election Day
Thursday, November 26 - Thanksgiving
Friday, November 27 - Day after Thanksgiving
Friday, December 25 - Christmas Day