North Brunswick Housing Rehabilitation Program
ATTENTION NORTH BRUNSWICK HOMEOWNERS
North Brunswick Housing Rehabilitation Program (HRP) Provides Funds to Renovate Your Home
If you own a 1-4 family house in North Brunswick Township, you may be eligible for up to $30,000 in financial assistance to renovate your property. The Township of North Brunswick has selected the North Brunswick Housing Corporation (NBHC) to administer a Township-wide program to renovate homes occupied by low and moderate income households whose incomes do not exceed the maximum incomes listed in the link below entitled “Income & Funding Guidelines.” Funding for this program is from Affordable Housing Trust Funds contributed by developers.
Information about the program and applications are available on the links below and at the following locations:
1) Reception counter of the North Brunswick Municipal Complex at 710 Hermann Road.
2) Main office of North Brunswick Senior Housing at 740 Hermann Road.
to request that an application be mailed or e-mailed to you.
1) Homeowner Application Forms and Program Information
- Application for Single-Family, Owner-Occupied Homes
- Application for Buildings with Renter-Occupied Units
- Certification that Taxes, Utilities and Insurance Are Current
- Income and Funding Guidelines
- Types of Renovations Covered by HRP
2) Contractor Information