Trash and recycling pick-up WILL continue on their normal scheduled days.
To battle health concerns, residents are to place their refuse in plastic bags and tied shut.
Bulk pick-up UDPATE: DPW is resuming bulk, white goods and brush collection with limitations. Please call (732) 297-1134 to schedule an appointment.
Please do NOT dispose of masks, gloves, paper towels and flushable wipes down the toilet. These items will clog up the system and likely clog our pumps. The only thing that should be going in the toilet is human waste and toilet paper.
Please be advised that Middlesex County has resumed some of its events, including paper shredding and hazardous waste drop off.
For more information, including important new safety requirements, please visit the Middlesex County Solid Waste Management website.
The Department of Public Works is the place to call (732-297-1134) if you:
- Want to schedule a bulky item or metal curbside pick up
- Need repairs to your automated trash cart or need to request a replacement cart because yours is badly damaged
- Would like to order a “loaner” automated cart for one week
- Would like to order a rolloff dumpster
- Want to report a pothole
- Want to report a problem with a sign
- Have any questions about the services we provide
There will be NO trash collection on the following days:
Friday, April 10 - Good Friday
Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day
Friday, July 3 - Independence Day
Monday, September 7 - Labor Day
Monday, October 12 - Columbus Day
Tuesday, November 3 - Election Day
Wednesday, November 11 - Veterans Day
Thursday, November 26 - Thanksgiving
Friday, November 27 - Day after Thanksgiving
Friday, December 25 - Christmas Day