Automated sanitation collection for Thursday, March 22 is cancelled. It will be moved to Saturday, March 24. Please have your carts out by 6 a.m.
Twice per week trash pick-up is moved to Monday, March 26.
Due to the recent winter storms, please call (732) 297-1134 regarding issues involving trees or downed branches.
The Department of Public Works is the place to call (732-297-1134) if you:
- Want to schedule a bulky item or metal curbside pick up
- Need repairs to your automated trash cart or need to request a replacement cart because yours is badly damaged
- Need a replacement recycle bin or would like to order additional recycle bins
- Would like to order a “loaner” automated cart for one week
- Would like to order a rolloff dumpster
- Want to report a pothole
- Want to report a problem with a sign
- Have any questions about the services we provide
There will be NO trash collection on the following days:
Friday, March 30 - Good Friday
Tuesday, November 6 - Election Day
Thursday, November 22 - Thanksgiving
Friday, November 23 - Day after Thanksgiving
Tuesday, December 25 - Christmas